Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

travels | turkey & greece 2013 | the greek islands

Here are some snapshots from our time in Greece!
The ruins at Ephesus
Ephesus
Me & the Chief!
The library at Ephesus
A double Turkish coffee (I will never do that again!) and donut in Mykonos
Mykonos!
My mama, sister Elle & friend Kirsten in Mykonos.
Stripe day!
The iconic windmills on Mykonos.
The fragmented pillar of the Temple of Diana near Kusadasi, Turkey
My first time seeing a Wonder of the Ancient World!
I fell in love with the Island of Patmos, where John wrote the book of Revelation.
Not a horrible place to be exiled to, but then again, he probably was able to run
down to the Greek restaurant on the corner and grab some calamari to-go.
My favorite goofballs, Elle & Daniel
The Acropolis as seen from Mars Hill
Overlooking Athens

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!!
    What was wrong with the double Turkish coffee that you'll never get it again? :-)

    ReplyDelete