- Plan and post at least one outfit photo to the blog. Nope, didn't happen. Sorry about that. I'll try again next month. I'm just not much of a fashion blogger.
- Finish reading "I Married Adventure" by Osa Johnson (my new favorite!). Yes! Read it and loved it!
- Read one book on Winston Churchill (such a fascinating character). About halfway through... Does visiting the War Rooms count?
- Workout/Run three times per week. Haha! Oh my. Not even close, try again Abbe.
- Complete application process for Global Entry. Yes. And it's a great status to have!
- Attend opening night for Mom's Night Out - May 9th! Yes!
- Try four new recipes (any suggestions?). Um... I made a few things. Nothing too blog-worthy.
- Continue to edit wardrobe down (I'm so inspired by this lady right now). Yes ma'am. I bought a few things and have continued to get rid of things I don't wear or need. It feels so good!
- Host one small party (because I just love a good party). I was hoping to do something tiny and fancy, but no. Instead my family hosted 150+ for Memorial Day. Definitely not small!
- Make something beautiful (my everyday goal). Yes, I think so. Even if it's just cleaning something up, I'm in the business's of beautification.
Not too shabby. A little over half way completed. I'm excited for June to begin!
What did you accomplish in May?