Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

doings | ten for may | mom's night out!

Mom's Night Out movie opened last night (one day early!) in most theaters across the US.  Since my mom will be traveling over Mother's Day, we (the five oldest, and obviously, most favorite, children) took her for a little pre-mother's day "mom's night out" celebration.  Haha!

I can promise you that we had a very casual low-key evening that included dinner, and a target run to pick up snacks and a home decorating magazine before the movie began.  Nothing crazy.  No lost kids, motorcycle gangs or salmonella.  Just a fun filled evening with sour gummy worms and diet coke.

I'm also happy to report that the movie was just as funny to watch the second time around.  My mom and the other moms in the audience (okay, so that was everyone... my poor brothers were the only guys there) were belly-laughing through most of it.  Go this weekend and be sure to tell me how much you love it!

Get tickets here!  http://www.momsnightoutmovie.com/theaters

No comments:

Post a Comment