Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

finds | boots organic rosewater spritz


I was at Target a few weeks ago and on the recommendation of another blogger, I was looking at the Boots Organic line.  She had recommended the facial oil, and while I loved the fact that it was organic, my face and oil rarely play nicely together.

Then I noticed the organic rosewater toner.  I've never been a rose perfume-y fan until my last facial when I was feeling adventurous and the facial lady suggested the rose aromatherapy.  I loved it, not sure if it's the fact that it's winter or if my sense of smell has matured.  This toner has the same scent.  I'm usually a citrus/light kind of perfume girl (Kate Spade Twirl is my everyday scent, Carolina by Carolina Herrera for special occasions and Squeeze by Lilly Pulitzer for summer) but for some reason the rose turned my head.  I've been using this toner non-stop for two weeks, it's fabulous!

Its great for everyday, I use it after washing my face at night, first thing in the morning and to refresh my makeup throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment