Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

thoughts | welcome food network!

They're taping an episode of Restaurant: Impossible in our town this week. Right around the corner from our office! I may or may not have driven past the place five times today. It was practically on my way. Practically.

I love small towns. Everyone just comes out of the woodwork for things like this. Even in the pouring rain, there was a crowd all day of people looking for a glimpse of Chef Robert.

My sister texted me on Sunday to let me know that the crew would be rolling in. It was so unexpected! This is one of my favorite FN shows to catch up on when I travel. I can't wait to see the finished episode!

And you'd better believe that we'll be going for the grand reopening of Angelo's Restaurant. We'll be there with bells on.

Us and the rest of the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment