Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

delightful | a dream is a wish | part 2


As promised, here are the remaining interviews from my sisters and their reactions...

Maddi: age 18
abbe: did you see cinderella?
maddi:  twice, and I’ll go again!
abbe:  if you could describe this movie using only one word?
maddi:  hmm, dazzling.
abbe:  what was your opinion of prince charming?
maddi:  he was the BEST!
abbe:  and cinderella, how do you feel about lily james as cinderella?
maddi:  perfect, she truly was cinderella.
abbe:  on the the important details, did you snack on anything at the theater? 
maddi:  cinnamon bears and gummy worms.
abbe:  that sounds delicious, any other thoughts?

maddi:  it was the best movie I've seen overall, ever!
abbe:  thank you for your time.

Elle: age 14 
abbe:  Elle, did you go see Cinderella?
elle:  Abbe, Abithy, can I call you Abithy?
abbe:  for the duration of this interview, that would be fine.
elle:  can i sit down?
abbe:  if that makes you feel more comfortable, describe this movie in one word please.
elle:  not magical, because everyone said that... I'll go with dreamy.
abbe:  what was your opinion of prince charming?
elle:  haha!  so, funny story: I always used to like to rough-rider type of guy, but now I love the nice guy.
abbe:  but Prince Charming, how do you feel about this character?
elle:  Dreamy.  can I have more than one word?
abbe:  sure...
elle:  his eyes were the most amazing color
abbe:  is radioactive a color? but his character or personality? what about that?
elle:  I love him.
abbe:  and cinderella, how do you feel about lily james as cinderella?
elle:  she played her realistically and was perfect
abbe:  what were you snacking on? 
elle:  a perfectly calibrated cherry coke and popcorn.
abbe:  anything else?
elle:  he was perfect, she was perfect, walt would have been proud.  I cried twice.
abbe:  thank you.

Lydia: age 10
abbe:  can I ask you a few questions?
lydia:  yeah… (looks at me skeptically)
abbe:  great!  did you go see cinderella?
lydia:  yes, I did.
abbe:  if you could describe this movie using only one word?
lydia:  amazing.
abbe:  what was your opinion of prince charming?
lydia:  he was perfect.
abbe:  and cinderella, how do you feel about lily james as cinderella?
lydia:  she did a really good job.
abbe:   were you eating any snacks?
lydia:  popcorn and soda.
abbe:  no further details?
lydia:  not really.
abbe:  any other comments?
lydia:  prince charming's eyes were amazing and her wedding dress was beautiful.
abbe: thank you

And just for reference, here is a picture of Prince Charming and his eyes that apparently all the girls were so taken with.  They claim that he has blue eyes, to me they look radioactive, which is a term I picked up in photography class when we were learning how NOT to photoshop (perhaps I'm being a little harsh, but his flawlessness is unnerving, no?)

And here are a few Cinderella themed links that I love:

Have you been sucked into all of the wonderful Cinderella merchandise that is popping up everywhere?  If you have, let me know what I'm missing out on!

2 comments: