Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

delightful | vintage lilly butterflies



I love this vintage Lilly Pulitzer skirt, and by "vintage" I totally mean like from 2003.  I found it at a local consignment shop, never worn with original tags still attached.  Classic Lilly!  I mean, who thinks to put a border of pink & orange butterflies along the hem of a skirt and then embroider everything in gold?

I have this theory about Lilly Pulitzer clothing, it's collectible.  The butterflies may be a little dated but pairing this skirt with a bright pink gingham blouse (adding another pattern!) solved the "what-to-wear-with-it-now" dilemma.

blouse | j.c. penney
skirt | lilly pulitzer (vintage)
sandals | stuart weitzman
monogram necklace | etsy
sunnies | kate spade
bracelets | kate spade & ann taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment