Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

summer bucket list | go swimming

done!
With the frizzball hairs to prove it!  Our neighbor happens to have the most amazing pool and offered that we could come swim anytime.  Right before a month-long cold snap.  And by cold I mean 60-something degrees every morning and evening. 

We finally made it out there last week.  I took my snorkel gear (no need to worry about looking like a dork in a private pool) and only nearly drowned twice.  Brooke rolled her eyes at me from her metallic pool float.  At least I think she rolled her eyes at me, it was kind of hard to see her with my mask full of water.

So much for swimming everyday, I'll settle for a few good dips.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can just see Brooke calmly floating in the pool while you frantically try not to drown... :-) No pictures of the "amazing pool"??

    ReplyDelete