Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012

High 50's all day today.  It feels so strange to walk around wearing a cardigan.  I shudder to think what the weather was like this time last year.  I even ordered iced tea at Starbucks, the barista and I agreed that it wasn't "that" warm out, but it just sounded good to me.

In other news, my health has been restored to me.  I started the day with a quick one mile jog (just to get the stiffness out of my joints) and a great breakfast with my baby brother.  He's the best two year old ever, and he read the back of the Panda Puffs box while I caught up on my blogs.  Then it was off to work for a meeting (the one that was canceled yesterday), I use the term "meeting" loosely. This is a family business and sometimes I think we have a little too much fun with our jobs.

Mom stopped by the shop today to pick up some things and to get some lunch with me at our favorite Middle Eastern restaurant.  She had the Moroccan sampler and I had the amazing falafel salad plate.  The owner makes the most incredible eggplant salad as well, it sounds strange, but one bite and you'll be smitten!

Another meeting this afternoon, placing orders and lots of other things made the day fly by.   Can you believe that this week is half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment